Flirt??

Flirting: Que es

If there is one thing I know I could work on it is definitely flirting and I will explain to you exactly why I am notttttt so good in this area. Flirting of course is described as "behaving as though attracted to or trying to attract someone, but for amusement rather than with serious intentions" now I definitely don't get the for amusement rather than with serious intentions part. My problem with flirting right now is that I simply am interested in too many women therefore I sometimes have noooo idea what in the world i'm doing still. This may be because I don't think there's a set script that you're working from. 

I always wondered "does she really know I am interested in her or what" the problem is I pretty much act the same damn way with all the women I interact with so there is really nothing to differentiate who I am into vs who I have no interest in. I overrrrr flirt if that makes any sense. I spend soooo much time saying slick little comments to women who I have no interest in that when I speak to the ones I do what i'm like ugggggghhhhh. Another thing with me is that I tend to move slow when it comes to the one I actually want which is usually do to me wanting to be 1000% sure the feelings are mutual before going in head first. Now a lot of times this has worked for me but other times it has definitely BACKFIRED!!! 

Comments

Popular Posts