Legacy: At the end of the day, what will they say??


We never know when our time will come, one of the things we never take into account is our legacy. How do you want to be remembered? Everyday your alive is a new opportunity to enhance your legacy. Me personally I want to be remembered as a funny, loving, caring, and respectable young man. I'd want my co-workers to remember as the funny guy who always tried to make people laugh but was also a team player who knew when to be serious. I want to be remembered as someone who barely  panicked at work and handled high pressure situations well. 

As for the women I've had relationships/dealings with I'd hope to be thought of fondly. I hope they'd remember the good times we shared, the caring and sweet guy I tried to always be. Hopefully they'd look back and realize although our situations didn't work out, it was never really a bad end with the exception of one situation. For the ones who thought I didn't care, hopefully they'd realize I did but was just to stubborn or immature to show it. Most importantly for the one I was involved with the longest hopefully she'd realize although I could never give her the relationship she wanted,  I definitely cared about her deeply. 

For those closest to me, I want them to view me as someone they were able to count on when they needed someone. A guy who always tried to give the best and most honest advice when called upon. I'll be viewed as a guy who didn't like to party much but when going out never prevented anyone from having fun. Some friends will see me as shy and reserve while others will see me as a talkative humorous guy. All in all everyone will have different opinions about me when I'm gone. One thing is for sure though, people will definitely say "man this guy had a lot of sneakers".  Although sneakers are a huge part of my life I just hope others realize there's much more to me then that. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
I like this and true u are more then sneakers , that's just your thing but not who u are

Popular Posts