2013: No Country For "Homegirls"


Whenever a new year is upon us, many people make goals for themselves. One of my many goals this year is to have less friends of the opposite sex. No disrespect but I feel personally I have enough female friends and at some point it actually becomes annoying. A lot of times we have these "friends" simply because we were actually friend-zoned but sometimes are too stupid to pay attention. Any woman I've met in the year 2012 is safe though but moving forward I will make my intentions clear. 

It's cool to have friends of the opposite sex but sometimes you just have to let it be known that you'd like to date. You get tired of watching as these "friends" go through one failure after another. It can be good at times to have friends of the opposite sex because you get their point of view on certain things. I definitely don't need to take on any new friends at the moment. If ya feel like you don't see me as more, then that's cool we can go our separate ways. I'm not saying you shouldn't be friends while getting to know each other but if there's no intent to date don't waste anyone's time.

This may seem harsh but for me to get what I want this is what I have to do. You get tired of hearing "your such a great person" "your a good catch" 
"Why are you single" it's like ahhhh just STFU sometimes. These statements prove my point because they're usually said by "friends" who would probably never give me the time of day. I challenge you to do the same and maybe this can bring us all some better dating results this year. 

Comments

Popular Posts