Quench Your Thirst


This word here >>>> Thirst, has changed the game. Thirst is probably one the most overused words when it comes to the dating scene. Screenshots are pretty much used as evidence that shows someone being "thirsty" but we forget conversations can definitely be edited. Ladies you realize this isn't the cave men days, we can't just go out and hunt a wild animal to show that we are interested. It must be difficult to realize that sometimes there is actually someone who's interested in you.....who would've thought. The attitude I have in regards to coming off this way is sort of a "don't annoy them" attitude. 

This word really has some people scared to even show any type of interest. Me I have a "don't bother them" attitude. Unless I can't help it I'll really minimize contact with some. You must remember it's usually always all good until the bad stuff come around then all of a sudden she goes in the vault. Screenshots only really tell half a story which some people forget. Lets examine this so if I like you I have to watch when I : call you? Text you? Try to spend time with you? Ladies calm your vagina this is what a man does when he's interested. Trust and believe interested can mean interested in having sex with you or having an exclusive relationship. 

You have to understand stop looking at every guy as thirsty especially when you set up bait for em time and time again. If I compliment you I'm not thirsty just appreciating your beauty in the picture. All this being said though fellas that whole "omg you're flawless" "you're so perfect baby I wish I had you" just be honest and say "I would like my face to replace the chair you're sitting on". Know her last name before you proclaim her as the future mother of your unborn children. All in all just let the man attempt to show interest before you label him "thirsty". Before you say "but there really are some thirsty dudes out there" understand this applies to the ones who's efforts get misunderstood.

Comments

Popular Posts