The Return

The Art of No-Fucks

I can always admit that I am truly envious of those individuals who have a clear "I don't give a fuck" attitude." Some of the most care-free people are the ones who don't let anyone's criticisms phase them. To just have that feeling of "man fuck this i'm gonna express myself how I please fuck it" has to be feel great.

I realized too many times we try to directly or indirectly impress people who are relevant in our lives. You want to impress people who really aren't shit outside of their social media image. Me? I have just found my IDGAF gene hence why I have returned to blogging, I let too many folks get me out of my zone.

In all aspects of life even in the sneaker game there are way too many people trying to impress others. After having a convo with one of my homies I realized something......you have to DO YOU!!! Say what you want, posts what you want, and wear what you want (of course in the proper setting)

Some of the happiest and coolest people I know are the ones who literally march to their own beat. Like my homie said "these people aren't paying your bills or vice versa" so fuck it if people really rock with you they'll be around, if they stop then it's better for you anyhow easier to weed out the snakes.

Live Free,
Speak Free,
Get your thoughts off

Comments

Popular Posts