Self-Support

Whenever starting a new venture whether it's a website, clothing line, catering company, etc. it's hard not to think to yourself "who will support me." The mistake I think we sometimes make is that we EXPECT people to support us because we're cool with them or their our "friends" but this is where we go wrong. You must realize that in the end the biggest support system you will have is yourself. If you have to post/tweet your damn self to make whatever it is you're doing jump then so be it. 

No one is going to go harder for your brand/product than YOU and no one should have to. Think about it.....why is anyone going to go harder than you?? You will enjoy your successes more once you realized that you supported and believed in yourself. People will double tap your pics/comment or fav/rt your tweets all day but this doesn't mean they would support you. I learned over time that with this here blog I should not expect anyone to show support.....more strangers speak to me about what I write than people I actually know. What I won't do though is allow my output to be dictated by who's supporting me.

Comments

Popular Posts