The Setup

Fake-Date-able

I have always been a bit suspicious of the type of person who sort of goes out of their way to make themselves seem datable. You know the routine: you like sports they LOVE sports, you like kicks they LOVES kicks, you like to cheat they don’t mind cheaters. If there were any such jig that would be undefeated it would definitely be that one. The person will seem so datable right up until the point you actually date them. I will always preach being yourself because honestly the real you is always going to show at some point anyway. Let the person fall for you who you actually are as oppose to who you are pretending to be if you care to build with that person….now if you don’t then carry-on LOL. 
I would be a fool if I didn’t say that a lot of what I see is on social media. Whether it’s people trolling or not many go out of their way to show that they can be easily attained very similar to holding a big ass sign that says pick me. 
No matter what anyone says or thinks never adjust your preferences. If you like them tall (even though my 5’9 self used to get annoyed) then you stick to that. Do switch up all of a sudden because you feel it’s the thing to do. If you have an affinity for a certain shape or complexion that is ok you do not have to change that because you want more options. 
Here's the thing a lot of us will announce or give some type of hint as to the type of person we prefer. You ever stop to think that someone is just gonna to fake who they are in order to become more appealing to you. It happens way too often where a person will act like something/someone they are not just to attract the person they're interested in. I've faked trying to be what a woman wanted in order to get with her. It worked but I was miserable because I took on a persona that I did not want. 
Now, I’ll let it be known from the beginning that I’m a brutally honest individual who sometimes can come off as mean even though I mean well. I always have to be blunt with how I am so at the very least I know if the woman I’m with stays around then it is due to me being myself. 

Comments

Popular Posts