Identity

Who Am I?

A question that many of us tend to ask ourselves is who am I? Many people often hold a piece of themselves back or hide a part of themselves that they don't want anyone else to see. In some cases people even hide behind material things in order to mask who they truly are. What tends to happen sometimes is people will read into social media a lot so they may see you as one way even though that isn't who you are. Granted for some people all they have to judge you off of is your social media and nothing more/less. 

Somehow depending on who you ask I developed a reputation as coming off as lonely/bitter especially towards the opposite sex. For the most part i'll post stuff that I find funny or stuff I have experienced myself and can relate to. I've written enough of these for some of you to have an idea as to who I am but i'll make it more clear for you. 

Who is Jeffrey aka Syp? Well for starters i'm a very reserve individual for the most part. I struggle sometimes with standing out in crowds especially amongst my friends. At times I can make fun of my own weight to avoid anyone else trying to do so. Family/friends, sneakers, and sports are the things I love the most. I used to worry sometimes at how my friends/acquaintances would view me so i'd avoid trying to come off a certain way. Although this is something I am working on I can be brutally honest which can come off as mean. I hid myself behind one of my favorite things which are sneakers. The majority of people probably think that is all I care about but that is simply the part I chose to share the most. There's a lot more to me than sneakers but I just chose to hide behind that since that's what I was known for. Always been afraid to just go out and live until recently honestly and maybe it has cost me a lot but better to change late than never change at all. 

How do others view me?? Well some would say I can be obnoxious at
times, fun to be around, funny, sarcastic, shy, dependable, always there if i'm needed, and Loyal to those I consider my family/friends. 

Am I perfect of course not far from it but I do recognize the areas that I must improve on especially being stubborn. Why get so personal on a blog? Well I truly am comfortable with who I am and am not embarrassed to say so. 

Comments

Popular Posts