Single Moms: 3 Musketeers

Ms. Perseverance 

Always holding it down doing what you gotta do. You handle yourself well taking care of you and your son. I admire how you're always working hard to provide the best for your son first then yourself. I care and worry about you from a distance but I know you're always gonna be ok because of your strong mentality. When I look at what I'd want my future wife and mother of my child to be, I think about how you carry yourself. Your head is always held high even at times when I wouldn't expect it to be. I'm glad to have met you and of course you love the Lakers so that's definitely a plus. On a serious note keep doing what your doing and just know I'm always applauding even if it's from the back of the crowd. 

The Supermom 

We weren't always as close as we are now, even served a suspension from school because of you lol. I look at how long you've came, from being the short 13 yr. old tomboy to growing up into a beautiful lady. You're probably one of the hardest working single mothers I know, sometimes I don't know how you do it. I'm definitely glad that you found happiness with love because as we both know you deserve it. Your son is growing up to be a smart young man because he has you to lead by example. I don't worry about you much because I know you're always gonna be alright. You are one of the few women I actually trust and I hope it stays that way. 

The Hustler 

By hustler I mean a grinder who works hard and always finds a way to get the job done. Educated, witty, and determined is how I'd describe you. Your always looking out for your sons needs first even if it's means missing out on yours. Easily the toughest and strongest mother I know mentally. In all the years I've known you I've never seen you rattled at all. You know me better than a lot of people even though we are barely around each other and don't speak daily. Even though I joke about your son being 4 yrs. old when he's actually 2 lol I hope he follows in your footsteps. Keep doing what your doing and I wish you nothing but the best. I'll always be in your corner to support you even if it may be something I don't agree with. The only one I actually allow to call me "bro" but I guess that's the kind of relationship we have. 

All 3 of you mean something to me. Even though you might  hear it daily just know I admire the jobs your doing with raising your children. As an uncle I hope my sister can take up after either one of you as she raises my niece. I don't have to speak to you guys often or every day but just know you'll always have me in your corner. I used to foolishly say I'd never date a mother but when I watch the job you guys have done it changed my views a bit. Keep up the good work. Any man would be lucky to have either of your as a wife and mother to their children. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
I like love this almost made me cry could be cause I am Prego but I am happy u wrote this and happy u changed your mind

Popular Posts